Rachel, a Nolk Company, is a Montreal-based fashion brand that merges sustainable practices and thoughtful design to empower women to feel beautiful and good, simply by making more conscious and thoughtful choices for their wardrobe. Founded in 2014 by Carolyne Parent and Mélanie Heyberger, Rachel was created as a solution to their own wardrobe dilemma with a unique tights offering. Their collection has since expanded to include several womenswear staples, while upholding their commitment to sustainability and transparency.
We are looking for a collaborator, who shares our values, with whom we could develop a relationship of trust over the long term.
You have a professional training, you have an eye and a sensitivity for details, you will be able to adapt to our requests and ensure the optimal organization of the shootings.
You are also sensitive to our eco values, personal development, a desire to share creative happy hours, then write to me at this address: email@example.com by sending me a presentation text.
- With the help of the product launch calendar, anticipation and preparation of shootings
- Collaboration research (brands, places, models…) for shooting
- Outfit research/orders in the spirit and values of Rachel and according to the requests for enhancement and needs of inclusiveness and diversity, and inspirations.
- Follow-up of the stock of shooting material needs
- Follow-ups and sample requests based on product launches
- Setup shooting preparation, equipment, upstream shooting needs
- Follow-up of model and photographer billing
- Follow-up of the photo rendering schedule
- Monitoring of established processes
- Monitoring the smooth running of the shoot
Contact with influencers according to the strategy established in collaboration with our Social Media Manager
Coordination of product shipments
Follow-up of the good reception of the products
Monitoring of publication compliance
Professional skills required
Initiative, dynamism, autonomy and proactivity: Act independently by anticipating needs, seizing opportunities, suggesting new ideas (e.g. content, updating the site according to the calendar, researching places, models, photo shoot partnerships)
- Management of multiple and variable priorities: Being able to execute several tasks simultaneously and move quickly from one to another, even if it means going back to finish.
- Rigour: Establish strict procedures, respect work methods and control execution to guarantee a quality result.
- Sense of urgency: Being able to react quickly to requests, to start tasks quickly and to finish them as quickly as possible.
- Helpfulness: Be willing to always render service on request and with kindness, despite the constraints.
- Attention to detail: Being able to ensure a systematic check of the work and to pay particular attention to the precision of the details which constitute the quality of the whole.
- Teamwork: Actively contribute to the achievement of common objectives with team members by remaining united in the face of difficulties
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Language: French (spoken and written)
- Car license
- Flexible working hours
- Activities organized by our Social Committee
- 4 weeks vacation + 2 weeks flex at Christmas
- A group insurance program
Type of position: Full Time, Permanent 35h (office and telecommuting)
Remuneration: to be discussed according to experience
Write to : firstname.lastname@example.org by sending me a presentation text.