We are looking for an eCommerce Manager who is passionate about creating an exceptional customer experience to join the Nolk Fashion and Apparel group and be responsible for optimizing the ergonomics of the websites of the Montreal-based companies Rachel and Rose Buddha.
As an eCommerce Manager, your goal will be to facilitate the purchasing process for our customers and ensure the showcasing of products for each company.
- Design and implement online merchandising strategies to improve product visibility and maximize conversions for Rachel and Rose Buddha.
- Collaborate with the marketing and product teams of both companies to ensure consistency in the presentation and promotion of products and alignment with the marketing calendar.
- Collaborate with the product team regarding stock movements.
- Analyze product and page performance, using analytical data to adjust merchandising strategies.
- Conduct A/B testing and provide recommendations to the marketing and product teams.
- Conduct competitive analysis to stay updated on market trends and industry best practices.
- Execute daily product merchandising and optimization, contribute to site health projects.
- Responsible for loyalty programs for both brands: merchandising and updating pages, managing campaigns and offers for members, and implementing strategies to evolve the program.
- Demonstrated experience as an Ecommerce manager or in a similar role.
- Degree in marketing, e-comm, or a related field.
- Proficiency in the Shopify Plus platform.
- Strong understanding of UX, SEO, content, and e-commerce development projects.
- Strong proficiency in French, English nice to have
- Good knowledge of the fashion industry and market trends.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data analysis tools.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively.
- Dynamic individual
- Analytical and detail oriented
Send an email to: email@example.com
Job type : Full time, hybride (Montreal)
Start date: now
Salary: to be discussed
Benefits: Flexible hours, laptop, team building activities
At Rachel and Rose Buddha, special attention is paid to the recruitment and selection of team members in order to create a team synergy aimed at achieving the established objectives. We aim to hire competent, committed people who are passionate about our company’s mission. An environment where inclusion, diversity and equity are cultivated.
Engagement envers la diversité
Rachel commits to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment where all employees feel valued, respected, and supported. We seek to hire competent and dedicated individuals who are passionate about our company's mission, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, or other protected identity classes. We believe that diversity within our workforce helps us better understand and respond to the needs of our customers and communities, and we promote a community of individuals who acknowledge and respect this standard.