Montreal - Full Time, permanent (office & remote)
Rachel, a Nolk company, is a Montreal fashion brand that fuses sustainable practices and thoughtful design to empower women to feel good and beautiful, simply by making more conscious and thoughtful choices for their wardrobe. Founded in 2014 by Carolyne Parent and Mélanie Heyberger, Rachel was created as a solution to their own wardrobe dilemma with a unique pantyhose offering. Since then, their collection has expanded to include several must-haves in women's fashion, while respecting their commitment to sustainability and transparency.
Rachel is growing and evolving, she is expanding her product line, her needs are more and more high in terms of content. This is why we need a Graphic Designer to lend us a hand and who will know how to imbibe our identity to help bring it to life, under the supervision of the Artistic Director.
We are looking for a collaborator, who shares our values, with whom we can develop a long-term relationship of trust.
You have a professional training, you have an eye and a sensitivity for details, you will know how to adapt to our requests and to the style of visuals that we already have.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Variation of existing visuals for the different needs of the marketing team
- Creation and adaptation of digital visuals according to a given brief
- Lightroom photo editor
- Creation of videos for our social networks (simple, Reel type)
- Video Editing (Reel type)
- Visual update for the website
- Active visual watch and trends in collaboration with the AD
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Ability to work in a team
- Autonomy, dynamism, proactivity
- Ability to manage priorities according to deadlines, sense of organization, rigor
- Sense of aesthetics, precision and detail
- A marked interest in fashion
- Adaptability, able to follow established processes
- Animation skills are a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Perfect command of Adobe Creative Suite software, mainly Photoshop, Illustrator & Lightroom
- Language: French (spoken and written)
- Flexible working hours
- Activities organized by our Social Committee
- 4 weeks vacation + 2 flex weeks at Christmas
- A group insurance program
Job Type : Full Time, permanent (office & remote)
Start Date : January 2022
Remuneration : To be discussed according to experience
You are also sensitive to our eco values, personal development, a desire to share creative 5 @ 7, then write to me at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org by sending me your portfolio of your achievements, as well as a presentation text.
We're looking forward to hear from you!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only the candidates selected for the next steps will be contacted.
Special attention is paid to the recruitment and selection of team members at Rachel in order to create a team synergy aimed at achieving the established objectives. We aim to hire competent, committed people who are passionate about our company's mission.
Commitment to diversity
Rachel is committed to providing a healthy work environment where the safety, dignity, integrity and reputation of each individual is respected. An environment where inclusion, diversity and equity are cultivated. We are committed to the principle of equal access in accordance with the Charter of Human Rights and Freedoms and employ people regardless of their ethnic origin, race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical and/or mental disability, political opinion, or financial ability.