Montréal - Full-Time
Rachel is a young Montreal-based company specialized in hosiery and legwear that’s currently expanding with great ambitions. Recognized in Quebec for its exclusive designs, fashion inspiration and digital shopping experience that’s unique and personalized, Rachel inspires women to feel beautiful, confident, unique and to express their own style. Our vision is to build strong and sincere relationships with each of our clients by listening to them, getting to know them and providing them with the experience they need across North America and Europe.
We are looking for a product assistant to join our team. Your role will be to support the Product Manager through a variety of product development and buying tasks.
Rachel’s team is composed of 10 super ambitious people, connected to the company’s vision and who value a fun work environment. Transparency is key to the company with objectives known to all for a 100% team effort to achieve them.
- Technical sketch of the garment to be developed
- Creation of specs and tech pack for the production of the prototype
- Knowledge of grading
- Mesures the samples before the fit sessions
- Participates to the fit session and shares recommendations on improvements to be done on the prototype specs
- Sends fit comments to the vendors
- Samples management and follow up with suppliers
- Manage and maintains the product development area
- Participates to the revision of the prints strike offs and and color lab dips and sends comments to the suppliers
- Generally supports daily communications with suppliers
- General administrative support
- Constant updates of documentations
- Creation and amendments of orders
- Data entry and creation of products in web platform
- Production follow up
- Follow up of photo samples
- Competition research and documentation of retail prices
- College or university degree in fashion design
- Minimum 1 year in similar position
- Bilingual: french and english spoken and written
- Technical knowledge of product & specs
- Knowledge of fabrics
- Able to perform technical drawing of product construction
- Attention to details
- Task prioritizing
- Desire to learn and develop
Job Type : Full time
Start Time : as soon as possible
Remuneration : competitive salary based on experience.
Advantages : Health and travel insurance, flexible hours, laptop computer. Rachel’s culture promotes balance between well being, personal development and performance.
Please send your C.V and cover letter to email@example.com to apply
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only the candidates selected for the next steps will be contacted.
Special attention is paid to the recruitment and selection of team members at Rachel in order to create a team synergy aimed at achieving the established objectives. We aim to hire competent, committed people who are passionate about our company's mission.
Commitment to diversity
Rachel is committed to providing a healthy work environment where the safety, dignity, integrity and reputation of each individual is respected. An environment where inclusion, diversity and equity are cultivated. We are committed to the principle of equal access in accordance with the Charter of Human Rights and Freedoms and employ people regardless of their ethnic origin, race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical and/or mental disability, political opinion, or financial ability.