Digital Campaign Coordinator
Digital Campaign Coordinator
Montréal - Full-Time
Rachel is a fast growing e-commerce brand based in Montreal, proudly part of the Nolk family. From Rachel is an inclusive clothing brand, well known for its tights, and specializes in selling timeless and eco-friendly pieces. Designed internally, each garment is tested and approved by women ranging from size XS to XXXL to ensure ultimate comfort and a perfect fit on all body types.
This is an extremely exciting time to join a motivated and creative team. Rachel is looking for a digital campaign coordinator that is passionate about advertising and data driven. In this role, you will have a high impact on the success of the brand as advertising is a key pillar of Rachel’s revenue. You will create, develop, implement and optimize successful paid campaign strategies, both for the short and long term and for all paid channels (e.g., paid search, paid social, display...). It will require you to work closely with the amazing content marketing team and report results to the growth marketing director and to management.
- Program, monitor and optimize paid digital campaigns on advertising platforms such as Google, Meta, Tiktok, Criteo, etc.
- Ownership of the campaign performance
- Manage different types of campaigns : acquisition, conversion, retargeting, etc.
- Control budget and maximize ROI of paid marketing budget
- Manage campaign reporting – produce reports and analyze data as well as communicate results and implement proposed strategic direction;
- Create and optimize marketing campaigns for the development of new markets (Europe, United States, ect.). Adapt campaigns to cultural differences between markets.
Professional requirements and specific skills
- 1 to 3 years experience in ad campaign management for an e-commerce website
- Strong experience with paid search and paid social
- Strong understanding of digital media metrics (CTR, ROAS, CPA, ect.), strong capacity to analyze them and to adapt creatives to them in order to optimize ROI.
- Willingness to try new things, platforms, tools and techniques and to experiment and iterate quickly
- Excellent team player
- Bilingualism is essential (English and French)
- Experience in developing new markets is an advantage
- Prior experience with online retail companies is a huge asset
Qualities of the ideal candidate
- Results-oriented and impact-driven
- Strong communication skills
- Strong observational and analytical skills
- Creative and ‘out of the box’ thinker
- Passionate about e-commerce and growth hacking
- Organized individual and able to manage time efficiently
Job Type : Full Time, Hybrid (Mile End, Montreal)
Start Time : ASAP
Remuneration : To be discussed
Advantages : Flexible hours, 4 weeks vacation, insurance, laptop, team activities
To apply, please fill out this form
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only the candidates selected for the next steps will be contacted.
Special attention is paid to the recruitment and selection of team members at Rachel in order to create a team synergy aimed at achieving the established objectives. We aim to hire competent, committed people who are passionate about our company's mission.
Commitment to diversity
Rachel is committed to providing a healthy work environment where the safety, dignity, integrity and reputation of each individual is respected. An environment where inclusion, diversity and equity are cultivated. We are committed to the principle of equal access in accordance with the Charter of Human Rights and Freedoms and employ people regardless of their ethnic origin, race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, physical and/or mental disability, political opinion, or financial ability.